BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 13 June 2009

We Aren't going to do a show for TWO MORE WEEKS

We are working on something longer so... We won't have another post up for a few weeks.

6 Shoutouts!:

stacy partin said...

cant wait to see it!!

Anonymous said...

Is that the uhh your know thingy?

Zach K. said...

No. It's a Zach Knell Show. I won't put the "you know" thingy up on the web until it's done which will be in... at least a year.

Anonymous said...

Ok sweet!! It's gonna be that long???????? Tell me when you film the parts that I am not in because I will film it for you!

Zach K. said...

That would help a lot!

Okay... we need to get more people coming to this blog!!! Kenzie, send this link to EVERYONE except for the people you know are jerks to me!!! SEND SEND SEND!!!

Anonymous said...

OK OK OK!